NDIS Physiotherapy Providers.
Our experienced team of Physiotherapists will work with you to restore mobility, improve wellbeing and assist you to live an independent life. Our Physiotherapists are highly qualified in providing care for people with a disability. We help to break down barriers to allow you to move.
The NDIS provides support for participants with a permanent or significant disability and families and carers. Your Physio Advantage are experts in developing your skills and increasing your capacity to allow you to participate in work and community life.
Why choose us:
- We will focus on your goals and provide personal care
- Experienced Physiotherapists in disability care
- We are NDIS registered
- We can provide care when and where you need it.
- We work with your providers, family and carers.
- No wait times for your initial treatment session.
Physiotherapist can provide treatment for:
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, parkinson’s disease, acute brain injury and multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Congenital disabilities
- Recovery from injuries and surgeries
- Prolonged illness
Contact us now to start your treatment.
Contact us now on 0421 175 864 for a confidential discussion and find out how Physiotherapy can help. We will be in touch with you within 3 hours of receiving your enquiry.